Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!  I can't even believe how long it has been since I have posted anything.  It certainly isn't because nothing has happened around here, as with everyone, life has gone on.  I have just gotten lazy.  I have been feeling lazy about a lot of things lately, blogging being one of the many.  I am not sure why the holiday season overwhelms me every year.  Sure, there is a lot to do, but only because I choose to do so many things.  Somewhere about the third week of December, I shut down.  It happens to me every year.  I plan too much.  I have too many responsibilities.  So, I decide to drop out for a while.  This year,  I spent the time with family.  I missed several events that I am sure were super fun.  I missed spending time with people that I wish I had the energy to spend.  But, at the end of the day, all of that "extra" time was spent with my husband and my girls.

All of that to say, that one of the promises that I have made to myself for the new year is to spend more time sharing things here.  I have lots of pictures that family would like to see.  Lots of recipes that I have been making that I think are interesting.  So I will give it a shot, again.  We shall see.  I have not been very successful with this blogging thing, but I will try again.

To start, here are some pictures of what we have been up to since September:

We had a fun girls afternoon at Pumpkinville in October

While this is just a fun picture, I know that in the blink of an eye, she will really be behind the wheel!
My little girl is getting so big!

Syd wouldn't be outdone!

Liv's punkin

Our fam on Halloween night.

Izzy turned 6

Super cool gymnastics party.

Super cool cake!

Our first trip to the American Girl store.  

The newest member of our family, Addison.

Tea at American Girl with Grandma

Izzy lost her first tooth on her birthday!

She really wanted me to take a picture of it:)

Making Christmas cookies

Christmas Morning.


Hahahahahahaha!  Roar- We Are!

Tuckered out after all of the frenzied gift opening.

Quiet time with Dad

Well, that's about it.  That is what we have been up to!  Happy New Year to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment