Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Menu (Almost) Monday

I know, today is not Monday.  But it is in my brain, and it will be for me all week.  I will struggle with what day it is until Saturday, when my husband is home again.  Sometimes, that's the only way I can tell the days of the week.  Here is the menu for the week.  Not as exciting as the last few.


Monday:   Skillet Macaroni and Beef

Tuesday:  Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Wednesday: Left Overs

Thursday:  Balsamic Garlic Pork Tenderloin

Friday:  Baked Chicken with Smashed Potatoes and Broccoli

Enjoy your week.

A recent favorite picture.  Just 'cause it's cute:

Syd tracing her Daddy.  You can see the tracing of her in the background.  As it turns out, Daddy only had part of a head and a shoulder.  She lost interest!  Love great weather in the winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment