Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grant Thomas

Last weekend, we got to travel to Ohio to see the out of town Fam.  So much fun!  The girls love spending time with their cousins.  We are truly blessed to have nephews that are almost the same ages as my older girls.  We also got to spend some time with this guy....








Is he the cutest thing ever?  This is Grant Thomas, my newest nephew.  Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to see him as often as I would like.  But, last weekend, we were with him all weekend.  He is just the cutest thing.  

Here he is smiling at his Aunt Amy.  Of course, he didn't have much choice.  I was sitting about six inches from his face with my ginormous camera!  I think he knew that I wasn't going to leave him alone until he gave me one smile:)
These two are Grant's surprised look!  I think we have a zillion pictures of Liv with the same look on her face!!!  




We had a great time in Ohio!  Except for the trip back.  When is the snow going to stop???  Sure am excited for the spring!  I feel like there's a theme here- with the spring thing.  I should just stop complaining, soon enough it will be 90 degrees!  

No comments:

Post a Comment