Friday, March 25, 2011

"Spring is here, Spring is here, it's the best time of the year"

Those of you who have young'uns in the Sprout set will recognize the above lyrics from "Little Bill".  Those of you who don't will just think it's a nice thought:))  Once again, we are still waiting for Spring, but there is hope!!







I actually took this picture about two weeks ago.  These are the first "wild" daffodils that I saw this year.  By wild, I mean not planted in someone's yard or landscaping.  These were on the side of the road on our way to school.  They have since flowered, and I will add that picture when I get it.  It seems when I have the time to stop, I don't have my camera.  And, when I have my camera, I am running late.  

Anyway, I just love the feeling of new life rebirth that I feel every Spring.  Everything just feels so clean and new!  I love that God gives us this time every year to reflect and regroup.  What a perfect time to do some inner "spring cleaning"!   Spending some extra quiet time with the Lord to see what He has in mind for us.  Are we walking with Him or on our own?  Are we spending time listening?    These are all things that go through my mind this time of year.  

Every year, I become so excited during the Spring.  I always want to start new projects, or learn new things.  I think this year, I am going to use the time to learn more about where God wants me and how He wants me to get there.  Something to think about!  

No comments:

Post a Comment